Comprehensive Surface Preparation.
Our fully portable blasting machinery, which is intended to provide the highest level of surface cleaning and preparation, is used for this service. Any location can use our transportable equipment to prepare surfaces for the application of Corrocoat coating solutions.
Corrocoat’s on-site service includes:
- End-to-end reporting and project management to ensure a high-quality finish
- Flexibility of on-site operations with mobile facility and a fully equipped team
- An established contract division managing services
- Application by highly skilled professionals
- Grit blasting and surface preparation
- Thorough technical support
What Is Abrasive Blasting?
Abrasive blasting is the practice of using abrasive materials forcibly in order to:
- Remove contaminants or previous coatings
- Prepare a surface before coating
- Roughen surfaces
- Smooth surfaces
The sort of material utilised for blasting will vary based on the application. It’s critical to comprehend the finish you’re after because it will affect the media utilised, which is referred to as “media” when referring to different forms of material.