On Site Services
Corrocoat’s on-site service includes:
- End-to-end reporting and project management to ensure a high-quality finish
- Flexibility of on-site operations with mobile facility and a fully equipped team
- An established contract division managing services
- Application by highly skilled professionals
- Grit blasting and surface preparation
- Thorough technical support
On-Site Coating Inspections.
In accordance with our stringent inspection methods, Corrocoat provides inspection services. A detailed quality assurance checklist is followed by all of our coating inspectors. This guarantees that the application of our high-quality coating materials has been done in a way that will provide long-term corrosion protection.
Coating Inspection Services
Corrocoat provide inspection services for the mining, oil and gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, and food processing industries.
Our coating inspectors examine a wide range for infrastructure and equipment from railways, roadways and bridgets, to offshore infrastructure testing and inspecting the following:
- high voltage/holiday testing
- Wet film thickness
- Dry film thickness
- Adhesion testing
- Profile readings
- Paint reports